- Too much stuff in the way.
- Laundry and other little tasks. "I'll just get this done then..."
- Sweet hubby who likes to remind me of to-do items. In all fairness, I do the same thing to him.
- Everyone else's creativity: intimidating and messy.
- SLEEP...or the lack of it.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
That's right...it's one of THOSE nights. I had plans to be in bed by now, happily watching my favorite tv game show, "What's My Line?" But no...tonight was one of those ferocious battles. And so as I sat here ready to write or work on some of my projects I realize that the battle has drained my creativity. I've noticed, lately, that there are a lot of Creativity Killers in my house. These are just a few of them to think about.