Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Two people who amaze me

I'd like you to meet Ruth and Marshall Saunders, David's parents. God has blessed me with the best in-laws I could ever have asked for. These two amazing people have always supported everything I do. They love me unconditionally. They drive to see us without complaining, they pray for us constantly, and make me smile.

Not only are they amazing people, but they rock my world because of this: THEY JUST SWITCHED TO MAC! Amazing enough that they are using computers like old hands, but now they've switched platforms and converted to Mac. They like to video chat, they are learning how to make cool faces with photo booth...very cool. Grammy and Papa even have their own facebooks. How many of you can say that about your parents?

Thanks, Grammy and Papa. We love you!

No comments: