Saturday, June 7, 2008

Portland Wrap-up

The trip to Oregon is a great memory now. We had an amazing time connecting with family and watching Brooks and Amy tie the knot! I thought I'd throw up a few more pictures of our trip for you.


Jillian and Brittne at the wedding. The bridesmaid dresses were beautiful!

This is Brittney's boyfriend Ian. He is 6'6"!!!

These handsome guys are Jeff Hughes, Coutney's boyfriend, Grant Johnson, my nephew who is getting married to Ahnika in Santa Barbara this summer (!), and Collin Vataha, my niece Heather's husband.

All the girls on the Johnson side of the family ended up choosing navy blue dresses for the wedding...without ever talking about it! This is Jillian, Courtney, Heather and Kylie.

David and me at the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding, in downtown Portland.

Debby and Clint the morning before the wedding. They headed off to an Alaskan cruise the next day!

All the kids at California Pizza Kitchen, except Colby who was out of the frame. And this is my cousin Brian and his wife Trudi.

I'm sure I'll have more later, but for now I'm off to the gym! But that's another post....

No comments: